Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Patch


Erica and I have discovered something amazing. It's called the Jen Fe Power Patch. Erica first learned about it at Grace and Carter's preschool. Carter's teacher, Lorena, was wearing a patch on her arm. Erica knew she wasn't a smoker, so she asked her about it. She told her that it was an all natural, herbal patch to help promote energy and weight loss. Lorena was not an overweight person, so this intrigued Erica, who like most Mom's would do anything for more energy to help get through the day.

Lorena invited Erica to an information session to learn more about the patch. There she met another teacher from the school named Kare (pronounced Carrie). Kare was a size 12/14 and started using the patch in December and by April she had lost 40 lbs and is a 4/6! Kare had always tried to watch her diet and exercise (like the rest of us), but had difficulty losing much weight. The patch helped her achieve her goals. Kare also sells the patch and since she started selling them in April, she has made over $10,000.

Erica called me up that night so excited about the patch and the prospect of selling it. She got me excited too, so we decided to go into business together as distributors. There is no other product like this on the market. It has been clinically tested in a double-blind study and proven to work!

Last weekend Erica and I attended a training session in Houston. It was amazing the number of people with stories similar to Kare's. It was very inspiring.

I have been wearing a patch for 12 days and have lost almost 3 lbs. It's not just about the weight loss though since the ingredients in the patch also help you to keep and build lean muscle, which weighs more than fat. It's also about losing inches. Lorena started out a size 8 and within about 3 weeks was wearing a 6 and was even able to wear one of her size 4's that she hadn't fit into since before she had kids!

One of the best parts for me has been how the patch has helped to control my cravings and helps me to feel fuller faster. I really feel like I've been eating less and snacking less. I was also really worried that something like this might make me feel jittery or have a racing heart. It's not like that at all. In fact the amount of caffeine in one patch is equivalent to a cup of tea that is released into your body over a 24 hour period. (If you want to learn more about the ingredients you can find them on the website at https://www.nexagenusa.com/guest/US/m_prod_jenfe.aspx. -scroll down to the Power Patch.)


We're very excited at the prospect of sharing this product and business with many of you who feel that you may benefit from it.
If you want to learn more about it you can visit our website at http://www.nexagenusa.com/fitandhappy or call or email us. We are also planning an information session next week. (We'll send out an evite for this.) It won't be like a Tupperware party or something. We won't be passing around order forms expecting people to buy something. It's just a way to get information to people who want to learn more. No pressure.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I'll take a box in 18 months when I'm not pregnant or nursing. I know I will need it after kiddo #3!

Jennifer said...

I want some!!!!!

Samantha said...

Sounds great!! I can start in 7 months!! :)

Sarah said...

Wish I could have made it to the party last night! I can't wait to hear all the info, I'll need it in a few more months!!