Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Portraits

We just went for our annual portrait session and I think they turned out pretty well.

I didn't get all of these poses, but they were my favorites.I like the new place we've been going the last 2 years called Portrait Innovations. The only "problem" is that they take sooo many pics! This year we ended up with 74 taken. That's a lot to whittle down.

Overall, I couldn't be happier. This was very little planning on my part and not a lot of expense, so I really can't complain!! I know I'll be glad that I did this every year once they're grown. It's definitely worth the hassle (what little there was this year)!


Merry Chirstmas!!

2 comments:

scoop said...

The pictures look great; I think it's the best pictures they've ever taken--good job~

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous Kiddos!!! :) I had a horrible experience with PI and will never go back there. I am glad you guys have good service with them though.