Saturday, September 25, 2010

Spring by Ellie Smith


Ellie's been playing school today. She's the teacher. Stuart and I are the students. We've done worksheets, read, been read to, etc. Ellie just brought me a book she made. It's the cutest thing and I think it's worth sharing.

Spring

I love spring it is fun and there are flowers
I do not love snow no no

Spring is the best season in the world to me
I do not love winter no no

When it rains I love it
the plants grow after

I love flowers you see
Now I told you about me


I think that's a pretty good poem by my 6-year old!

3 comments:

scoop said...

That's a great poem--Elle Belle is such a sweetie!

Shannan Riemer said...

Wow! Very impressive! I actually want to print it out and put it in my office because I feel the exact same way as Ms. Ellie!

erica said...

Yes, greatness. Except, the snow is good too : )