Sunday, September 19, 2010

Random stuff...

Wow, it's been a while since I've posted. Things have been really busy since I started teaching. I've really been enjoying it though. I'm sure my body will adjust to the new schedule soon, but until then it's been rough. I've pretty much been in survival mode.

Here are some pics I've needed to post.

Logan jumping off Erica and Ray's boat into the lake on Labor Day weekend. Cool!!


The kids after they came home from a fun day with Ray! Rudy's for breakfast, then the train, Taco Cabana for lunch, then Jumping Beans and face paint! The coolest face paint ever!!

Logan doing a flip.Ellie jumping like a cat!


Our pancakes this morning. We decided to make some initials. S-Smith, L- Logan, M- Mom, D- Dad, J-Jack (the cat), E-Ellie!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hey Mindy- Just stopping by to say hi! I haven't been on my blog for a long time nor have I checked anyone else's blog. I'm so excited about all the awesome changes in your life. You are going to be a great teacher and I pray you have a wonderful time student teaching! You've had great on-the-job training or the past decade! Blessings to you and yours!

scoop said...

Mindy, love the pics of Logan jumping into the water and on the trampoline...see, all that energy looks great in the right environment---how cute! Congrats on your job; it will catch up; right now it's just the newness that is tiring you...love the pancakes too!