Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

First of all, Happy Mother's Day everyone!!

The day started out full of promise. Here we are before we left the house this morning. I do like our new dresses!!


We walked right in to Olive Garden at 11:00, no wait, no problem. We asked the waiter to take our picture. He took this one shot and I think it came out great!! So far so good!

The rest of the day didn't quite turn out as planned a (see Erica's blog for further explanation), and I seemed to get myself into quite a funk for some unknown reason. I tried to sit there and list all the things I have to be thankful for and I am thankful, but I just couldn't seem to let myself enjoy the rest of the day. So tonight I decided to have a do-over. I think next Sunday should be my new Mother's day. Gee, I wonder if Stuart will go for that one!

3 comments:

scoop said...

Your dress is fab...great job! PS: you still had a great day...bummer about the ballet, but live and learn. I heard the kids took it pretty well!

Nicole said...

I love the dresses too! So pretty!

Jennifer said...

Happy Belated Mothers Day Mindy!!!! :)