Monday, May 24, 2010

End of year Daisy Party

Ellie had her end of the year Daisy party the other night at Lampost Pizza. They don't get promoted since they'll remain Daisies thru first grade. But they received several of their patch petals which once they have them all will make a Daisy on their vests.


Luckily I am no longer the "leader", not that I really did much leading at all. I was waaay overwhelmed with the whole thing especially since I was taking my class to get my certificate and everything. So the co-leader took over for me and has done a fantastic job.

Logan also will be starting his 3rd year in Cub Scouts. Both programs and excellent and I highly recommend them to all of you once your kiddos are big enough. Cub Scouts don't start until 1st grade, but Girl Scouts starts in Kindergarten.

It was a great time and great food! Way to go Ellie!

1 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh, they are just precious, all with their little totes. CUTE!